I’m such a big fan of Ed Miller’s new book, “How to Read Hands at No Limit Hold’Em” I want to give you a copy for free (a $49.99 value).
Here’s the deal:
2. If you aren’t already following me on Twitter (shame on you) go ahead and Follow me on Twitter
3. Tweet the following message:
Just entered to win How to Read Hands at No Limit Hold’Em. Just follow @billrini and retweet. http://s.rini.org/ic8df
4. On Nov 21st I will randomly choose a winner from all people who have tweeted/re-tweeted the above message and are still following me on Twitter (you will be notified via DM so you need to be following me for me to be able to contact you).
That’s it. Nice and simple.
When I notify you I will ask you for your email address so I can send you the book (only available in electronic format).
1. You must be following me on Nov 21 for the reasons outlined in #4 above.
2. You must Tweet the message exactly as it appears above. I am experimenting with some code I’ve written that uses the Twitter API and this is testing that code. I will also check the results manually via Twitter Search but if you alter the message even slightly I may not be able to record your tweet using either of those methods.
3. You have 48 hours to respond after I contact you via Twitter DM. If you have not responded by DM within 48 hours I’ll be on a flight to Thailand and when I land I will award the prize to the next randomly selected person.
UPDATE: The contest is complete and the book has been awarded to the winner, @petenumber2.